Dr. Klinov Dmitry
Ph.D. in physics and mathematics
Leading scientific researcher Dr. Morozova Olga, Ph.D. in biology
Leading scientific researcher Dr. Prokhorov Valery, Ph.D. in physics and mathematics
Senior scientific researcher Dr. Bashkirov Pavel, Ph.D.in physics and mathematics
Scientific researcher Dr. Protopopova Anna, Ph.D.in physics and mathematics
Junior scientific researcher Basmanov Dmitry, M.Sc. in physics and mathematics
Junior scientific researcher Barinov Nikolay, M.Sc. in physics and mathematics
Junior scientific researcher Aldarov Konstantin, M.Sc. in physics and mathematics
Junior scientific researcher Dr. Bagrov Dmitry, Ph.D.in physics and mathematics
Junior scientific researcher Podmareva Olga, M.Sc. in chemistry
Engineer Mezin Alexei, M.Sc. in physics and mathematics
MIPT student, laboratory assistant Prusakov Kirill, B.Sc. in physics and mathematics
MIPT student, laboratory assistant Gazizova Julia, B.Sc. in physics and mathematics
RNRMU student, laboratory assistant Levchenko Olga
Topics of scientific interest and lines of research
- Design and prototyping of microfluidic systems for needs of molecular and cellular medicine.
- Investigation and development of biocompatible nanomaterials and nanostructured surfaces for medical purposes.
- Examination of physical properties of individual biomolecules and of their complexes, development of methods for visualization on the molecular level.
- Applied research in the field of plasmonics and near-field optics.
- Development of diagnostics based on the up-to-date methods of metabolomics and metabonomis using NMR.
- Atomic-force microscope INTEGRA Prima (NT-MDT)
- Interdisciplinary researching at the nanometer scale system INTEGRA Spectra: AFM + Confocal Raman + SNOM + TERS (NT-MDT)
- Bio AFM Life, fully automated AFM integrated with Inverted Light Microscope Nikon Eclipse Ti for biological research. With its wide variety of techniques and modes of probe measurements, the Bio AFM LIFE is applicable for many challenges in life science and biotechnology: Molecular and cellular biology research; Live cell research; Microbiology and virus research; Cell-cell and cell-substrate interactions. It can be used to study of living cells, organelles and bimolecular systems in physiological conditions. Atomically-sharp probes of an AFM can be used as a tool for local treatments and single cell nano surgery. (NT-MDT)
- Label-free Photonic Crystal Surface Wave (PC SW)-based biosensor "EVA" with an independent registration of the critical angle of total internal reflection (TIR) from the liquid.
- Probing station for RF applications EPS150RF. Allows to achieve accuracy through a very stable system platform design with a vibration-isolation solution to protect contact quality over measurement time. Optimized optics and backlash-free X-Y-Z movement of industry-standard positioners enable precise probe placement. Probe arms with built-in high-quality coaxial cables optimize the signal path and allow you to test a variety of devices down to pA levels with a high degree of confidence.
- High Throughput NMR Ascend 500 MHz for Development and Validation of High-Quality and Cost-Effective IVD-by-NMR and Clinical Screening Assays
- The M.M. Shemyakin–Yu.A. Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Collaboration in synthesis of biopolymer’s conjugates and nanocomposites.
- LABORATOIRE DE PHYSIQUE DES SOLIDES, Université Paris Sud, Orsay France. Collaboration in nanostructured DNA conductivity research.
- Laboratory of the Physics of Living Matter, Laboratory of Physics of Nanostructures, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland. Collaboration in plasmonics and surface nanostructuring.
- Department of Biochemistry, George S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel-Aviv University, Ramat-Aviv, Israel – Collaboration in developing of visualization methods of single biopolymer molecules.
Most cited publications
1. E. Grebenik, A. Nadort, A. N. Generalova, A. V. Nechaev, V. K. Sreenivasan, E. V. Khaydukov, V. A. Semchishen, A. P. Popov, V. I. Sokolov, A. S. Akhmanov, V. P. Zubov, D. V. Klinov, V. Y. Panchenko, S. M. Deyev, A. V. Zvyagin, Journal of biomedical optics, (2013), 18, 7, 076004-076004.
2. Alexei D Chepelianskii, D Klinov, A Kasumov, S Guéron, O Pietrement, S Lyonnais, H Bouchiat, Long range electronic transport in DNA molecules deposited across a disconnected array of metallic nanoparticles, Comptes Rendus Physique, (2012) Volume 13, Issues 9–10, 967–992.
3. VV Prokhorov, DV Klinov, AA Chinarev, AB Tuzikov, IV Gorokhova, NV Bovin, High-Resolution Atomic Force Microscopy Study of Hexaglycylamide Epitaxial Structures on Graphite, Langmuir (2011), 27 (10), 5879-5890.
4. AD Chepelianskii, D Klinov, A Kasumov, S Guéron, O Pietrement, S Lyonnais, H Bouchiat, Conduction of DNA molecules attached to a disconnected array of metallic Ga nanoparticles, New Journal of Physics, (2011) 13 (6), 063046.
5. SK Sekatskii, M Favre, G Dietler, AG Mikhailov, DV Klinov, SV Lukash, SM Deyev, Force spectroscopy of barnase–barstar single molecule interaction, Journal of Molecular Recognition, (2010), 23 (6), 583-588.
6. VG Bogush, OS Sokolova, LI Davydova, DV Klinov, KV Sidoruk, NG Esipova, A novel model system for design of biomaterials based on recombinant analogs of spider silk proteins, Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology 4 (1), 17-27, (2009) (27 links)
7. VV Bezuglov, NM Gretskaya, DV Klinov, MY Bobrov, ED Shibanova, MG Akimov, Nanocomplexes of recombinant proteins and polysialic acid: Preparation, characteristics, and biological activity, Russian Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry (2009) 35 (3), 320-325.
8. DV Klinov, TV Neretina, VV Prokhorov, TV Dobrynina, KG Aldarov, VV Demin, High-resolution atomic force microscopy of DNA, Biochemistry (Moscow), (2009) 74 (10), 1150-1154.
9. J Adamcik, S Tobenas, G Di Santo, D Klinov, G Dietler, Temperature-controlled assembly of high ordered/disordered dodecylamine layers on HOPG: consequences for DNA Patterning, Langmuir, (2009) 25 (5), 3159-3162.
10. O Sokolova, V Bogush, L Davydova, D Klinov, T Neretina, S Polevova, V Debabov The nanofibrils formation by the recombinant analogs of spidroins I and II, FEBS JOURNAL, (2008) 275, 372-372.
11. D Klinov, K Atlasov, A Kotlyar, B Dwir, E Kapon, DNA nanopositioning and alignment by electron-beam-induced surface chemical patterning, Nano letters, (2007) 7 (12), 3583-3587.
12. A Sukhanova, Y Volkov, AL Rogach, AV Baranov, AS Susha, D Klinov, Lab-in-a-drop: controlled self-assembly of CdSe/ZnS quantum dots and quantum rods into polycrystalline nanostructures with desired optical properties, Nanotechnology 18 (18), 185602, (2007) (19 links).
13. Dmitry Klinov, Benjamin Dwir, Eli Kapon, Natalia Borovok, Tatiana Molotsky and Alexander Kotlyar, High-resolution atomic force microscopy of duplex and triplex DNA molecules, Nanotechnology 18 (2007) 225102 doi:10.1088/0957-4484/18/22/225102 (16 links).
14. Adamcik J, Klinov DV, Witz G, Sekatskii SK, Dietler G. Observation of single-stranded DNA on mica and highly oriented pyrolytic graphite by atomic force microscopy. FEBS Letters, (2006) Okt 16, 580(24), 5671-5 (34 links).
15. (19 links) A Sukhanova, AV Baranov, D Klinov, V Oleinikov, K Berwick, JHM Cohen, Self-assembly of charged microclusters of CdSe/ZnS core/shell nanodots and nanorods into hierarchically ordered colloidal arrays, Nanotechnology 17 (16), 4223, (2006).
16. R.G. Ovodova, S.V. Popov, O.A. Bushneva, V.V. Golovchenko, A.O. Chizhov, D.V. Klinov, and Yu.S. Ovodov The backbone branching of the molecule of comaruman, pectin from marsh cinquefoil Commarum palustre L., Biochemistry-Moscow (2006), Vol. 71, No. 5, 538-542 (15 links).
17. A Kotlyar, N Borovok, T Molotsky, D Klinov, B Dwir, E Kapon Synthesis of novel poly (dG)–poly (dG)–poly (dC) triplex structure by Klenow exo− fragment of DNA polymerase I, Nucleic acids research, (2005) 33 (20), 6515-6521.
18. Kasumov A., Klinov D, Roche P.-E., Gueron S., and Bouchiat H., Thickness and low-temperature conductivity of DNA molecules. Applied physics letters (APL), (2004), 84 (6), 1007-1009 (81 links).
19. D. Klinov and S. Magonov, True molecular resolution in tapping-mode atomic force microscopy with high-resolution probes. Applied physics letters (APL), (2004), 84 (14), 2697-2699 (81 links).
20. Alyona Sukhanova, Jeerome Devy, Lydie Venteo, Herv e e Kaplan, Mikhail Artemyev, Vladimir Oleinikov, Dmitry Klinov, Michel Pluot, Jacques H.M.Cohen, and Igor Nabiev, Biocompatible fluorescent nanocrystals for immunolabeling of membrane proteins and cells, Analytical Biochemistry, 324, (2004) 60 –67, (260 links).
21. Tuzikov AB, Chinarev AA, Gambaryan AS, Oleinikov VA, Klinov DV, Matsko NB, Kadykov VA, Ermishov MA, Demin IV, Demin VV, Rye PD, Bovin NV., Polyglycine II Nanosheets: Supramolecular Antivirals?, Chembiochem. (2003) Mar 3;4(2-3), 147-54, (39 links).
22. A. Yu. Kasumov, M. Kociak, S. Guéron, B. Reulet, V. T. Volkov, D. V. Klinov, and H. Bouchiat, Proximity-Induced Superconductivity in DNA, Science, 2001, Jan 12, 291, 280-282, (629 links).
23. N. O. Kalinina, D. A. Rakitina, N. E. Yelina, A. A. Zamyatnin, Jr, T. A. Stroganova, D. V. Klinov, V. V. Prokhorov, S. V. Ustinova, B. K. Chernov, J. Schiemann, A. G. Solovyev and S. Yu. Morozov, RNA-binding properties of the 63 kDa protein encoded by the triple gene block of poa semilatent hordeivirus, J Gen Virol (2001); 82: 2569-2578, (37 links).
24. N Matsko, D Klinov, A Manykin, V Demin, S Klimenko, Atomic force microscopy analysis of bacteriophages φKZ and T4,Journal of electron microscopy 50 (5), 417-422, (2001), (18 links).
25. Dmitry V. Klinov, Irina V. Lagutina, Valery V. Prokhorov, Tatyana Neretina, Pavel P. Khil, Yuri. B. Lebedev, Dmitry I. Cherny, Victor V. Demin and Eugene D. Sverdlov, High resolution mapping DNAs by R-loop atomic force microscopy, Nucleic Acids Research, Vol.26, No 20, (1998), 4603-4610, (26 links).